Tomorrow the gates will open in the crossroads of America -- Indianapolis, Indiana -- for the 2015 Work Truck Show. This years show focuses on finding answers for your business, and as a part of that focus we will be at the show as a part of the productivity pavilion. Showcasing our MACH Mobile Columns (booth # 5575) and what they can bring to your shop but that isn't all you will be able to experience, or learn, at the show this year.
We have gathered together some of the can't miss opportunities for this year's show and listed them below! We hope they help you have a great experience at the show! Oh, and don't forget to stop by and say hi!
So, let's get to it but before we do we have listed below the days and times of the show.
Ok, now we're ready!
1. Special Sessions
Attendees gain critical industry information with three full days of intensive education, including Special Sessions, and have access to exciting events designed to grow your knowledge and build industry relationships.
Some of the special sessions available are:
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Fleet Management 101: Fundamentals of Truck Fleet Management
- Generation Next Leadership Workshop & Networking Reception:
7 Essential Questions When Communicating Change
- Results and insights on green technology and fleet deployment
- Government regulatory and funding updates
- New developments in alternative fuel and productivity technology
3. Industry Updates
Concurrent educational sessions will be taking place over the 3 day show. Here are some of the industry topics being covered:
- Ford Commercial Vehicles - UPDATE SESSION
- The Importance of Understanding Your Fleet Customer
- Lease or Capital Purchase -- Identifying the Best Option for Fleets
Those are just three can't miss opportunities of this show but there are many more. We encourage you to check out more of the opportunities here > Work Truck Show Events Schedule -- and stop by booth # 5575 to see us!
Enjoy the show and have a great time! See you in Indy!