Hold on to your party hats: We’ve passed 100 posts on the blog-ometer, and it’s time to celebrate! We’ve shared a lot and learned even more. So grab a beer and a fistful of confetti, then come along as we take a tour of 10 truths we’ve come to know over the course of 100 blogs:
- Creating 100 blogs takes a lot of work. But it’s worth it to provide a reliable resource for our potential customers, distributors and current customers.
- There’s a lot more to say about lifts than you might imagine. From how they’re built to how to choose one to how to make it last, there’s plenty to explore and discover.
- Speaking of making it last, people are really interested in “5 Signs That Your Lift Needs to be Repaired.” It’s our most popular blog to date.
- People (755 of them, in fact) are also really interested in Matt Barron and Sandy Bruns. Theirs are currently our most read Force Behind the Lift posts.
- There’s a huge market for Power Wheel Lifts – we’re glad we jumped in with both feet.
- You like our Lift Buyers Guide! You really like it!
- Our customers and distributors are amazing at sharing their ideas and experiences. (OK, we already knew that one.)
- A big shout-out to all you Peter Lunati fans. We posted our blog about the man who started an industry just three months ago, and it’s already one of our most-read blogs of all time.
- Like us, you’re passionate about well-built lifts. We love seeing your comments, likes, shares, tweets, etc. We’re glad you think what we’re doing is worth talking about.
- There’s a lot more where that came from!
We really are just getting started, and we hope you stick around for the next 100.